Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Motivation

This morning my son woke me up extra early only because he was craving a spinach omelette. I cannot complaint about that, recently we have been trying to eat a little more healthy, little by little I know we will make progress and in route to a healthier lifestyle.
Lately I have been feeling a little down, I had to pull out one of my favorite motivational books. 
As I opened the book my eyes gravitated towards a phrase that i had highlighted previously. "To obtain a different result, you must do something different". My Pastor is always saying this and for some reason it always manages to go thru one ear and escape from the other. Its such a vital piece of information if you act upon it. Therefor I've decided to challenge myself. I have decided that starting today I will drink at least 60oz. of water daily. I know it may not seem like a big deal but for me it has been really hard to break the habit of not drinking enough water.
 I have also decided to revamp some of my old clothes. Over the past few years I accumulated so many pieces that I'm unable to wear due to size or just things that went out of style. So today I started with some modification to an old pair of bell bottoms jeans and turned them in to skinny jeans. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment